Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still TCB - Exterior and Posterior Decor


Almost forgot to hang the new KRE flag!  Won’t all the neighbors and the home-owners’ association be impressed?!  This is sure to draw notice from the deed-restriction Nazi assigned to keep aesthetic order in our neighborhood.  I look forward to the litigious nastigram, faulting us for our yard decor, that is probably wending its way to our mailbox as I type.  Admittedly, this is not something “tasteful” like a giant, painted, plywood leprechaun, Easter Egg, crucifix or turkey, nor is it an aesthetically-pleasing, giant, inflatable carousel or polar bear.   What was I thinking?!  I will be sure to share the nastigram, should one arrive. 
The hemline of my costume is now 2” lower, thanks to my stash of fuzzy, aqua and black, leopard-print fabric (above) left over from the capes of our now-retired costumes.  It is a lovely, eye-catching addition to the outfit and will serve nicely to mitigate the risk of having an eye-catching backside in front of the ParadeCam at Fat Harry’s on St. Charles.
Lauren has decided to risk it.
Now to tackle the wigs...

No comments:

Post a Comment