We saw this thing parked at the Winn Dixie on Tchoupitoulas the night of the Muses Ball. What the hell is it?! The entire car was covered in light blue carpeting. The top of the car and hood were adorned with cattle skulls and aluminum bowls turned upside down. The trunk was cut away and filled in with ....well, a bigger trunk. Carpeted, of course. I keep thinking that I’m missing something, and it’s just too clever for me.
I nearly burst with pride when I saw the Texas plates.
As I was looking at it and taking photos, a Winn Dixie customer drove up and got out of her car. There I was, dressed in my Priscilla costume, standing next to this thing with another Priscilla and a guy in an Elvis costume, and she said “what’s wrong? Is it closed?” Only in New Orleans is that not a weird scene, I guess.
I have so many questions:
Q1. What happens when it rains? Wouldn’t it start smelling badly?
Q2. How do you clean it? With a vacuum and Woolite rug shampoo?
Reposted from original blog site:
ReplyDeleteCHEESE
Q3 What do you get when you do a "wax job" on a carpet?
FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2010 - 12:47 AM