A week from right now, we'll be turning onto St. Charles. Can't believe it's just around the corner. Time to start watching the weather forecast. Mild with scattered showers is the forecast now, so odds are THAT won't happen...
Got an update on our conveyance from our fearless leader, Whitney. We are going uptown this year and changing up the vehicle. No more pre-parade panic over missing stake-bed truck slats or just plain missing trucks! No more Priscillas packed in like a bunch of sardines! And we've even hired a caricature artist to paint the reusable banner. I don't know the theme, yet, but I'm sure it will be fab!
Lauren and I will be on the sidewalk side, but we probably won't know our position in the parade until Wednesday, and it will probably change at least once between then and lineup on Thursday. More details on the position of the hot ticket, "The Krewe of the Rolling Elvi plus the Priscillas, the Memphis Mafia, and the Jailhouse Rockers" when we have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment